the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Empty
PostSubject: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:26 am

Here is a link for the Sibel Edmonds testimony against several congressmen with a long list of charges against them.

http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7347
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:44 am

I want to read more of this Gabriel.............but I have a question. Do you get the feeling that some of the whistle blowing testamonies is opening a door for other countries to "kill americans"? Is this the prelude that they need?

this is just my gut feelings
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:54 am

The dept. of justice never showed at the hearing she has given testimony in regards to the case several bombshells including bribery and spying . If this hits MSM then the people of America are going to be pissed because in the past she has been prevented from coming forth with What she knows , This tells me the Government knew what was going on and did nothing to prevent it
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:08 pm

Of course and also I just listened to the video's regarding the Downey Street Journals. This is of course shows how not just the Iraq war was started but others. We already have
hatred around the world for Americans (as if we had a choice, we were just naive )

I keep thinking REVELATIONS to how the evil forces would view it. Get the world angry enough to pressure the rest to start the final war.

I have heard so many but my body is numb. I am not even angry because I dont want them feeding on me,

Obama will not do anything about this. Hassert right out of Chicago. I know this deception is deep
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:06 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
I want to read more of this Gabriel.............but I have a question. Do you get the feeling that some of the whistle blowing testamonies is opening a door for other countries to "kill americans"? Is this the prelude that they need?

this is just my gut feelings

It seems to me that Americans are targets everywhere they go now because of the wickedness of our government.

The world hates the American government because of the evil we do, we of course meaning the government.

That is kind of the way I see it.....I hope I am wrong?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:07 pm

Northern Boy wrote:
The dept. of justice never showed at the hearing she has given testimony in regards to the case several bombshells including bribery and spying . If this hits MSM then the people of America are going to be pissed because in the past she has been prevented from coming forth with What she knows , This tells me the Government knew what was going on and did nothing to prevent it

Your words are right on Northern Boy.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:12 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
Of course and also I just listened to the video's regarding the Downey Street Journals. This is of course shows how not just the Iraq war was started but others. We already have
hatred around the world for Americans (as if we had a choice, we were just naive )

I keep thinking REVELATIONS to how the evil forces would view it. Get the world angry enough to pressure the rest to start the final war.

I have heard so many but my body is numb. I am not even angry because I dont want them feeding on me,

Obama will not do anything about this. Hassert right out of Chicago. I know this deception is deep

It is my thoughts about Revelation and the evil forces as being the NWO, and America is the leader of this NWO crowd.

Our once great country is one of the most evil and controlling countries there is. We put more people in prison here than anyone in the world, including China, Russia and all the rest.

The elite here get away with everything, the ordinary people get the book thrown at them if they break the law, and that is the definition of wickedness.

This is truly sad.
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:32 pm

I have a bunch of hard core bush fans in my family...................I have 36 nieces and nephews. I sent this to them and got an email back telling me its all lies.

They said the news is unreliable. So obviously its working for them.

It really is sad. In this day and age it is uncalled for.

Did you notice that she reported that there was not one person from the media there?
Guess we shouldn't be too surprise when nothing happens.

How smart obama is to write his orders to hide the truth on white house stationary.

I wonder if all his fans still wait for change?
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:55 pm

Quote :
They said the news is unreliable. So obviously its working for them

It seems to me that if they are Bush supporters then the news worked just fine when it required that americans to believe the need to go to war . But hen it can be shown that it was fabricated and verified by Tony Blair it is misleading ? WTF???

MNTS all I can tell you is that they are going to come around sooner or later best not worry yourself over what they will or will not believe. There eyes will open you have planted the seed now wait it will germinate soon enough .
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:17 pm

mntruthseeker wrote:
I have a bunch of hard core bush fans in my family...................I have 36 nieces and nephews. I sent this to them and got an email back telling me its all lies.

They said the news is unreliable. So obviously its working for them.

It really is sad. In this day and age it is uncalled for.

Did you notice that she reported that there was not one person from the media there?
Guess we shouldn't be too surprise when nothing happens.

How smart obama is to write his orders to hide the truth on white house stationary.

I wonder if all his fans still wait for change?

Yes it is working on them as well as many others. Also in my family there is blindness to these things.

You know for example you could say to your family, "If the news is unreliable "then where did you get your info???? But I am just speaking hypothetically of course, because if you did that it would start trouble most likely.

Northern Boy said it best, just plant seeds of truth when you can, then just move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen   Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sibel Edmonds Testifies against Congressmen
Page 1 of 1