the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Occult Reptilian Saga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

The Occult Reptilian Saga Empty
PostSubject: The Occult Reptilian Saga   The Occult Reptilian Saga Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:40 pm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles.htm

I've noticed there are many updates on this amazing site.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Occult Reptilian Saga   The Occult Reptilian Saga Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 pm

Gawd, I haven't been to that site for ages.
I have always had doubts about both William Henry and Laurence Gardner, but there is always some truth mixed in their work.

Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: The Occult Reptilian Saga   The Occult Reptilian Saga Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:48 pm

You're welcome Linda. I get lost in the sublinks. Discernment is necessary as with anything. What I'm finding out lately visiting the site is that information released ten years ago on some subjects has proven out, so you just never know. lol!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: The Occult Reptilian Saga   The Occult Reptilian Saga Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:08 pm

For fun or good measure or imagination or reality.

Let's explore reptilian eye's.

Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: The Occult Reptilian Saga   The Occult Reptilian Saga Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 pm

Your photos didn't post???
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: The Occult Reptilian Saga   The Occult Reptilian Saga Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:34 pm

There are 2 youtube clips. Your computer may have a slow connection at the moment :)

To the collection:

In the first-ever DVD of the "UFO Hypotheses" series, UFO researcher and talk show host Peggy Kane ("UFOAZ," "Off The Record," and "The Cutting Edge," all public access talk shows originating out of Tucson, Arizona) discusses her odyssey into the strange realms of EVP (Electronic Voice Phenomena) and RS (Reverse Speech), which led her into ongoing conversations with the dead now residing in the lower astral world. Her research also led to a multi-year contact with one Francis Haley, an endentured servant-turned adventurer who died in 1830. As she explored further, Ms. Kane clarified decades worth of research and began to formulate her own UFO hypothesis. Ms. Kane is now convinced that a reptilian ET race from Orion has taken control of this lower astral realm. Her hypothesis also suggests that the reptilian ET "gods" colonized our Earth long ago, and continue to use Earth humans as a slave race and food source.

Peggy Kane Interview Volume 1 - Reptilian Agenda
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

PostSubject: Re: The Occult Reptilian Saga   The Occult Reptilian Saga Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:33 pm

I finally viewed the videos, I've seen them before. I've heard of Peggy Kane and her reverse speech methods, I'm just not sure what to make of it.

Not sure about the reptilian thing either, I do believe there to be something about the references from indigenous tribes about snakemen and feathered serpents just don't know about them being around in our present history. I tend to believe more along the lines that they were a genetic experiment gone wrong.

The reptilian brain seems to be a natural part of our evolution and maybe at one point in history some of us were genetically linked to some sort of common species, I just don't believe the shapeshifting reptilians are among us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Occult Reptilian Saga   The Occult Reptilian Saga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Occult Reptilian Saga
Page 1 of 1