the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....

Go down 
+3
WineHippie
Anchor
stephen Podliska
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Empty
PostSubject: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:47 am

I decided to go to a bar tonight... and meet a few of the FREINDLIES.... :)

.... and low and behold.... it had internet access??? ....

.... and a CONSTANT (every hour..&.. non-ending) happy hour!!! YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAA!

clubbing fired up fired up fired up fired up clubbing
..&
... & while... "in my half druken state".... I could not ALSO....

... help reflect upon a WONDERFUL T-SHIRT I saw the other day that ....

......that made me ... REFLECT UPON... my current DRUNKEN STATE..

.. & ADMIRATION.. 4 all the Aussies at this site!!!

......the T-shirt said:

If god wanted AUSTRAILIANS to RULE the WORLD..

. he would not have invented BEER
!!

mexican wave letz party drunks drunks drunks drunks

LOVE IT.... AND CAN .... ALMOST... relate!!!!!

... 4 I LOVE... HAVING FUN... &....... ALSO...... LOVE THINKING WE CAN ALL.....

....... ABSOLUTELY RULE THE WORLD COLLECTIVELY TOGETHER!!!!

.... anywho.....

In my "half drunked state"..... I thought I would go into some .....

....."NEW and uncharted territory"....

,.. AGAIN JUST 4 EXPERIMENTATION SAKE!!!!!.

.... WHERE WE QUITE POSSIBLY CAN DISCUSS AND EXPLORE (if so desired or if possible??)......

MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IN THE WORLD:

As thus:

There is a "so called" RUMOR going around that some people actually believe that....

... there are REAL UNDENIABLE PROBLEMS in this world we live in that CAN NOT BE RESOLVED??????

Anywho... since I "thus far" have NOT FOUND ONE PROBLEM... that is REAL or UN-RESOLVEABLE...

..... again thus far.......

CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND ...

...ANY ONE REAL PROBLEM THAT REALLY EXISTS WITH AN UN-QUESTIONABLE...

.. FIRST HAND FACTS AND DATA THAT IS AGREED TO.....

...... BY A MAJORITY OF PEOPLE???????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anywho... IN ALL HUMILITY... I "thus far"... have yet to come across ONE REAL PROBLEM THAT EXIST!!!

.. yet perhaps SOMEONE CAN PLEASE HELP ME EXPLAIN WHAT PROBLEMS ARE REAL

..... vs. MADE UP TO BE REAL?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????

IN ALL HUMILTY...... I WOULD LOVE 4 SOME ONE TO PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:57 am

Do you need me to call you a cab sir ?
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 am

morning, Steve, how's yer head feel, honey?
@ A. too funny
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 am

party-drunkparty-dru yawnx beingsick
Back to top Go down
mntruthseeker
mntruthseeker

Number of posts : 698
Humor : I got some
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:57 am

OH LOL Micjer thats cold. visualizing Steve calling for Ralph the morning after beingsick hehe
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:16 am

Don't you just love alcohol induced ephanies? drunks For some reason they don't make as much sense the next day. bigw
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:44 am

Thank YOU ALL... 4 the RESPONSES:

As per F.S. Anchor:

Yes... you can call me a cab... and yet I still like being called Steve :)

& F.S. WineHippie:

I am feeling slightly OUT OF IT... YET.... AS HAPPY AS A LARK moon walk (yet I really do not know... what it is like to be a LARK... so I am only assuming LARK's FEEL GREAT????)....

AND ....... slightly sad cry-blow to be back at work SO SO QUICKLY/EARLY... ( started at 6:30 AM Calif. time)... after leaving the bar at 2 AM (Calif time).....

... & F.Ss. Micjer and mntruthseeker...

NO WORRIES WITH EVER PICTURING ME .... throwing up!!! :love sick: drunks beingsick (Even such "times" as these... CAN STILL BE .... VERY MEMORABLE!!!!!!!

My favorite "thus far"... drinking game (where I litterally PAINTED the walls with my throw-up)..... WAS/IS: THE 101 CLUB: where ONE has to drink a shot EVER MINITUE on the MINUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE DRANK...... 101 shots in a row.... on each minute of the 101 minutes of the DRINKING GAME......

... after "finishing the game".... a group of us.... still whent out drinking.... and thus... the reason for me .... PAINTING THE BATHROOM WALLS with my throw up.... at the bar we went to..... (I laughed so hard at doing this (at the time).... I hardly thought about.... how the poor ganitor must of felt ... in having to deal with my throw up!! SO HERE IS A TRIBUTE and THANKS... to the WONDERFUL chap that had to deal with my PAINTING the bar bathroom with my throw up!!

beingsick beingsick beingsick beingsick beingsick beingsick

... and I have "A WHOLE LOT MORE... such STORIES... "where that came from"..... 4 SURE!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND NOW.... MY FAVORITE PART & ABSOUTE.... FOCUS.... 2 BE SURE......

F.S. Lightning222......

I AM...... VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS......

... so called.... PROBLEM OF MINE....

... THUS FAR..... whether it be RELIGIOUS, POLITICAL, HEALTH, FOOD, CLOTHING, so called Drug issues, prostitution, ....... YOU NAME IT...... ... "any thought to be PROBLEM".......

...... AND AS OF YET.................................. I HAVE YET TO FIND ONE OF THESE.......

.............. THAT CAN NOT BE SOLVED.......... OR THAT WAS NOT REAL TO BEGIN WITH!!!

... & YES.... I AM THE ASSHOLE.... that... when discussing "such thought to be issues"......

... instead of being a GOOD LISTENER.... and AGREEING WITH .... how people feel about the "so called issue".........

.... I WIND UP.... Believing (for a short while)... that "they were serious about it".... and take it on "as existing"....... TO ENTERTAIN A SOLUTION 4 SUCH........

.... AND EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME....."thus far".........

..... I HAVE YET TO FIND...... ONE FUCKING PROBLEM...... THAT IS TRULY REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... and in my "drunked state"....... I DECIDED ....."to vent a little".... 4 the FUN OF IT!!!!!

.... and ALSO.... I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!!!

.... I REALLY DO NOT BELIEVE TRUE.... UN-SOLVABLE PROBLEMS EXIST!!!!

... AND THUS.... even though.... I was a little drunk at the time of "this posting"....

.... THE REALITY (to me).... IS that NO REAL PROBLEMS EXIST........

.... AND I WILL GLADLY SEND OFF $10 per ANYONE WHO CAN .... so help me find a REAL PROBLEM.... if there ever is ONE that can be found.... that CAN NOT BE RESOLVED!!!!

... & YET.... Lightning222.... PLEASE KNOW!!!..... I LOVE YOUR HONESTY.... IN BELIEVING.......

.... I may not have been MAKING MUCH SENSE.... with the posting??????

... SO THANK YOU 4 BEING HONEST!!!

... THUS... PLEASE PLEASE Lightning222....OR ANYONE... PLEASE... GIVE ME A SHOT.... at your BEST THOUGHT TO BE.........

.................... REAL PROBLEM.... THAT CAN NOT BE SOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT...... IF ANYONE REALLY AND TRULY BELIEVES ONE EXISTS!!!

..... I may (@ the stae of mind I am at & with NEVER finding a true REAL problem).....
... TAKE "this" CHALLENGE.... to ALL OF FACE BOOK........

... SO PLEASE.... IF THERE ARE ANY REAL ISSUES.... THAT CAN NOT BE SOLVED.....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...... give me a SHOT... at giving you "my" best answer for SOLVING such...... I have been PRETENDING TO DO SO.... 4 some time.... AND I REALLY WOULD LIKE SOME CHALLENGE ON THIS!!!!

Best to ALL FELLOW SELF CO-CREATORS... with NOTHING BUT LOVE AND APPRECIATION....

... 4 ALLOWING ME TO EXPRESS MY SELF.... SO OPENLY!!!

LOVE AND KISSES....

my love my love my love my love my love my love kiss of love kiss of love

STEVE :)

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:05 am

ok, steve, here is my only problem which has eluded solution:

my sister, who at 44 years old is a meth mommy to an
angel of a little 8 yr old girl, went/is going through "the system"
in which CPS has denied all family members visitation/contact
with the child, and so, we have had no info for a couple of years
now

my personal solution has been to neutralize any negative thoughts
concerning this situation, to hold out hope that my niece will find
us sometime in future and that her mother is not using her..... i
have also tried (still working on it) to forgive my sister her
stupidity

somehow, this doesn't seem like enough

ok, dr. steve, what do i do?
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:29 am

F.S. WinneHippie.....

THANK YOU FOR SUCH CREATIVE EXPLORATION.......

.....& Please know... although I do appreciate the Dr. reference...

.... I am just a guy who \"as of yet\"... has not found a REAL problem to exist..

..... so YOU TOO..... ARE HELPING ME.... SOLVE MY PROBLEM !!!!

clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing clubbing

THUS.... THANK YOU DR. Winnihippie.... for ASSISTING ME with \"my so called problem\"!!

toast toast toast toast toast toast toast toast toast toast toast

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

& THUS.... here goes some suggested thoughts to try out ... 4 SIZE.....

... TO START OFF..... THIS JUST 4 FUN..... EXPLORATION.... of IF REAL PROBLEMS EXIST????

First of all I like to ASK..... some very important to me questions ... that may (I do not know 4 sure).... assist .... \"in the matter\"..... TO SO FOUCS OUR CONCENTRATION ON .....

.... ONE PARTICULAR........ so called problem \"at a time\"....

--------------------

How would YOU like to DEFINE...\"this problem\"?????????

&.. perhaps... MORE IMPORTANTLY???? (at least to me).....

1) What SPECIFIC RESOLUTION would YOU LIKE TO \"see, hear and feel\".... related to \"this\" so called issue...... that \"at this time\"?????...

---------------
& 2) IS \"THIS\" so called PROBLEM OF HIGH ENOUGH OF A PRIORITY THAT ... ONCE YOU SEE & KNOW.... of a REALISTIC.. (to you)... SOLUTION..... ARE YOU REALLY WILLING TO PLACE \"enough time and effort into\"......

.... SEEING IT VANISH AND/OR DIS-APPEAR FROM EXISTANCE?????

.... OR..3) IS TIME AND EFFORT... AND PRIORITIZATION????????

... MORE OF THE \"so called\" ISSUE..... of the ISSUE?????!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!????

..... (please help US BOTH... HELP EACH OTHER... 4 such to GET STARTED!!!!)

--------------

& THUS...some POSSIBLE IMPROVEMENT OPPORTUNITES 4 the CONSIDERATION.... (if so desired):

1) IS being able to OPENLY communicate with the child.... THE FOCUS??....

2) and or... being able to FORGIVE your sister.... ALSO A POSSIBLE ISSUE???

3) & or.. stopping meth mothers from becoming meth mothers????

..... as you may perhaps see??? (I don\'t know 4 sure???).... THE BETTER WE DEFINE.... WHERE WE/YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO with \"such exploration\"....... THE BETTER EQUIPED WE (anyone at this FORUM)... may be able to .... EQUALLY ASSIST YOU ..... on this \"so called\" PROBLEM!!!

... AGAIN.... THANK YOU FOR ..... ASSISTING ME.... with determing IF REAL PROBLEMS EXIST!!!!!!!!

Any who..... the more SPECIFIC your DESIRED INTENTIONS.... the better we can ADDRESS the so called issue.......... if you do not mind... exploring such at \"THIS LOCATION OPENLY\"????...

... I do not wish to make ANY ASSUMPTIONS here... and EACH SELF.... has to examine how COMFORTABLE and READY ... ONE MAY OR MAY NOT BE.... with such explorations!!!!!!

WARMEST WISHES OF LOVE.... AND ALL YOUR DESIRED INTENTIONS.... COMING TRUE!!!

love

Last edited by stephen Podliska on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:53 am

i want the little girl to be happy and safe, the way
it SHOULD be for all children......
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:13 am

F.S. Winnihippie...

YOUR INTETNION of:

i want the little girl to be happy and safe, the way
it SHOULD be for all children......

... I BELIEVE... IS A VERY VERY VALID AND REAL INTENTION!!!!!!

QUESTIONS

Is there anyway of finding out....

1) ..... THE DETAILS OF HOW CHILDERN ARE TREATED AT SUCH LOCATIONS?????

2).... the GROUP or RULING ATHORITIES... that may be able to ASSIT in KNOWING 4 SURE....IF the GIRLS SAFTY or HAPPINESS.... IS ANYTHING..... BUT...... HAPPY AND SAFE??????

... .. * THE MORE WE KNOW ABOUT WHO, WHAT, WHY, WHERE, AND HOW.....

... RELATED TO THE DETAILS OF SUCH........ THE MORE WE CAN EXPLORE SUCH!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

... AND YET... TO EXPLORE SUCH... SO OPENLY ... HERE NOW... MAY OR MAY NOT BE.... something that YOU/WE NEED TO DO HERE AND NOW... ALL IN ONE DAY...(if not desired)............

.... 4 I BELIEVE..... PLACING A RUSH ON "this" or any problem... may take some of the FUN out of RESOLVING ALL SUCH "thought to be" PROBLEMS.......

thus..... We CAN EXPLORE SUCH...... "at a pace and comfort".... that is perfect 4 YOU!!!

.... and ALSO... there may be "items" ... .that need to be explored that may need some additional TIME and EXPLORATION and PRIORITIZATION.... with "this" so called issue!!!

YET... PLEASE KNOW.... I AM WILLING TO GO...... TO THE ENDS OF THIS RESOLUTION WITH YOU........ IF YOU SO DESIRE!!!!!!!

.... just LET ME KNOW... where YOU/WE can so GO FROM HERE... (if/as desired)......

... AND KNOW... I STILL BELEIVE..... WE CAN... IF DESIRED.... RESOLVE THIS TO a more satisfactory "state of condition".... SO LONG AS (I believe)... "other items do not come BEFORE IT"...... (but I will leave these thoughts... if appropriate.... 2 & 4 YOU).......

.... I know... I still DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH TO MAKE ANY JUDGEMENTS ON THIS ....AS BEING A REAL PROBLEM "as of yet"... until I, like you, can know the DETAILS 1st HAND... of how the GIRL is DOING... from "the girls OWN WORDS AND SUCH"!!!

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 am

stephen Podliska wrote:

Is there anyway of finding out....

1) ..... THE DETAILS OF HOW CHILDERN ARE TREATED AT SUCH LOCATIONS?????

2).... the GROUP or RULING ATHORITIES... that may be able to ASSIT in KNOWING 4 SURE....IF the GIRLS SAFTY or HAPPINESS.... IS ANYTHING..... BUT...... HAPPY AND SAFE??????

1) there are positive stories about foster care, but i maintain a child does not require foster care when there is an adult family member, a non-offender (obviously) who is willing to care for and nurture a child; there are also horror stories about foster care, and these are not the thoughts i wish to focus on, for fear of contributing to them....

2) the "ruling authorities" seem to be the courts (judges and lawyers)... i hired a private detective at one point, before my sister's 12-month parental review, and the lawyer for the child said in court that he did not appreciate being "ipso facto" attorney for me... the judge said, from the bench, that she did not have time to read the report (there were people lined up in the hallway, you see.....) then she ruled the child be returned to the mother and everyone added the statistic of another "case" reconciled - no one answered my question: "would you let this woman babysit YOUR grandchildren?"

what else would you need to know, steve? anyone?
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 pm

F.Self & SELF HELP DR. WineHippie........

EXCELLENT DESIRES AND INFORMATION TO ASK..... more questions with!!!!

And as... a slight departure from the "REALIZATION OF YOUR INTENTIONS"...

....related to THIS WONDERFUL SHARING EXPLORATION........

PLEASE KNOW:

... my MOTHER was an ADOPTED mother from a foster care program......

....... AND SHE WAS/IS.... THE BEST MOTHER ANYONE COULD EVER ASK 4!!!
.... NO SINGLE ONE PERSON HAS BEEN SO BENEFICIAL TO ME.... than HER... thus far.....
.... I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE.... EXPERIENCED... ANYONE ... MORE LOVING THAN HER!!!!
... and (my daughter and I)... both believe... she has been re-incarnated... as our daughter now :) .............

... AND...ALSO.... I HAVE A BEST FRIEND of MINE... who ALSO came FROM a FOSTER CARE program..... WHO IS EQUALLY... AS NICE, COMPASIONATE, AND CARING.... AS ONE CAN GET!!!!!!!

... THUS.... PLEASE KNOW....... (I believe).... YOUR SISTER's CHILD is MOST LIKILY......

... from my perspective....... GETTING LIFE LESSONS..... THAT CAN NOT BE TAUGHT......

.... IN.. ANY BETTER EXPERIENCIAL WAY..... EXCEPT .... BY GOING THROUGH THE EXPERIENCES........

... THAT SHE/THEY ARE GOING THROUGH (from my perspective)........

Now... back to the REALIZATION OF WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO REALIZE........

.. from the sounds of what I have read and understood, it sounds like you still have thoughts related to the desire to KNOW YOUR NIECE IS DOING WELL....&...ALSO you may be interested in CHANGING the custodian and or parental rights of your niece???

Thus... just to ENSURE... I have not mis-understood... which REALIZATION would you like to FOCUS ON "at this time".........

Could you confirm which INTENTION IS THE FOCUS?????

1) Finding out HOW YOUR NIECE IS (first hand) DOING?????

or....2) Finding out how "Foster Care facilities, just like your neice's are doing??

or 3) Going after or changing custodial rights to your NEICE or

4) exploring ways to change the system in how PARENTAL/Custodian rights are handled or

5) Any other SPECIFIC REALIZATION you would like to FOCUS on "at this time" (that I may have missed)???

..................... and JUST TO ENSURE ... Dr. Winnie Hippie......

... that I ASSIST YOU TO REALIZE............ YOUR OWN NATURAL ABILITY TO ...........

.... ASSIT YOUR SELF REALIZE......... ANY DESIRED INTENTIONS... YOU DESIRE.....

.... after YOU DECIDE.... WHAT YOU FOCUS WILL BE .... "on this".......

... MAY I ASK YOU MORE QUESTIONS.... TO HELP YOU REALIZE.........

... YOU HAVE ALWAYS IN ALL WAYS BEEN ABLE TO SO....

...... HELP YOUR SELF SELF REALIZE....... ANY INTENTIONS... YOU SO DESIRE.????.

. and or..... from my perspective....

.............THAT NO TRUE UN-RESOLVABLE ISSUES............

.......................................... EVER HAVE EXISTED......................

................. other than.... IN ONE's OWN MIND.....

...( & again.. this is my current PROBLEM I HAVE YET TO EVER SEE... UN-REALIZABLE)...

AND AGAIN..... PLEASE... KEEP IT COMING SO LONG AS YOU WISH TO EXPLORE SUCH......

... SELF REALIZATION... POTENTIALS!!!!!

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:51 pm

steve, i would have her with me if that's what she needed...
but there is another member of our immediate family who is
better suited... my nephew, who is married to a wonderful
woman, the best mommy i know, and they have 3 children

i simply want to know that she is ok, being cared for, nurtured
and that if she needs anything, i know so that i can arrange...

i am not saying she is doomed, becoming a foster child.... i think
she may be doomed being left unto the care of her mother...
the social workers at one point told me: "don't worry, there are
people lining up to adopt her."

uh, excuse me? she does not need adoption, she needs to be with family,
as long as she can be cared for lovingly... family, however, was dismissed
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:58 pm

F.Self HELP Doctor WineHippie.....

Thank you for sharing more....

so from what I understand.... IT SOUNDS LIKE (to me)... that you MIGHT HAVE THE DESIRE TO INTENTIONALLY CHANGE YOUR NIECE's CUSTODY TO THAT OF YOUR NEPHEW's and or ANOTHER IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBER's??.. (yet I don't like... speaking 4 YOU!!!)...

YET.. I BELIEVE & KNOW....

.... HERE NOW..... THAT SUCH POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS......

... ARE HERE NOW COMING YOUR WAY...

.... IF YOU SO DESIRE SUCH SOLUTIONS & KEEP FOCUSED ON SUCH????

And .....

.. IS YOUR NEPHEW... ALSO IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS ... AS A/THE FIRST CHOICE????
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:31 pm

of course, the whole family discussed and approved, except for
my sister - she is the one who is angry at us all and blames us
for her problems, said as much to CPS (yes, we are all
responsible for her drug habit, her thievery, her prostitution and
we are trying to steal her child)

she is using her little girl like a pawn in a game... because she
is the mother of a very magical little child, she uses her to
"get over" on people (who actually think they are helping)

so yes, when we were in contact with CPS, when my sister was
in jail, we gave them all the papers my nephew filled out - when CPS
cut off contact, he and his wife wept for that little girl......

this is an example of justice = money, because i am sure that if
i had enough money to hire a family law specialist, i might have been
able to do something - but the private investigator was all i could
afford at the time ($500), the attorneys asked for $2500 retainer to
even talk to us... not the same as contingency...
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:47 am

Dearest WineHippie,

Sorry for the delay in responding... I had not caught the fact that you responed until now with other postings being highlighted in the OFF TOPIC area of the INDEX... sorry...

Thank you for the responses.... great information to go from here!!!

From what I have been told (and please know... YOU are perhaps the better expert then me on this matter)......

.... so with INTENTIONS of GETTING THE CHILD.... into the CUSTODY of a FAMILY MEMBER .... here are some additonal questions:

1) Has SOCIAL SERVICES actually made efforts to place the child with any of your family member as of yet?

2) Has your sister "OFFICIALLY" lost her parental rights at all???? Can she still see and interact with her child?

3) The TIMING on "this" ..... MAY BE VERY VERY IMPORTANT (from what I have heard)....
... is all this very recent, years old, or what?????

4) What are of the country/county did this occur, (if I may ask)... to learn how things are done... in that area?? (I am now only Familure with the San Jaquine Calif. aspects of this).

From what I have heard (coming from a co-worker who has/is a foster parent)...... SOCIAL SERVICES should HAVE BEEN or may be CURRENTLY NOW... making EFFORTS to place the CHILD into a FAMILY MEMBERS CARE.... IN ADDITION TO ASSIGNING IMIDEATE FOSTER CARE!!... so long as the "potential family members household has been EXAMINED AT LENGTH to be "appropriate and beneficial" for the care of the child........ (yet "this".. process does not happen quickly... from what I have heard do to the INVESTIGATIVE process!!!).......

Anywho...... at this point, so long as the CHILD has not been adopted, it still looks like, SHE can be placed into the care of a family member (from what I understand, thus far)!

Again, sorry for not getting back to you sooner!!

Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:34 am

stephen Podliska wrote:
Dearest WineHippie,

Sorry for the delay in responding... I had not caught the fact that you responed until now with other postings being highlighted in the OFF TOPIC area of the INDEX... sorry...

np, steve-o, i just gave you hassle in other thread
for not doing this first - oops on me, sorry

stephen Podliska wrote:
Thank you for the responses.... great information to go from here!!!

From what I have been told (and please know... YOU are perhaps the better expert then me on this matter)......

i am only "expert" in this one experience

stephen Podliska wrote:
.... so with INTENTIONS of GETTING THE CHILD.... into the CUSTODY of a FAMILY MEMBER .... here are some additonal questions:

1) Has SOCIAL SERVICES actually made efforts to place the child with any of your family member as of yet?

no, as a matter of fact, we were threatened with arrest if we tried to intervene... like i said, the comment to me was that there were people "lining up" to adopt her (and by this i believe they meant the foster caregivers or friends of theirs)

stephen Podliska wrote:
2) Has your sister "OFFICIALLY" lost her parental rights at all???? Can she still see and interact with her child?

no - at 12 month hearing for parental rights, the child was returned to her.... she said she had place to live, she said she had a job, she said she had a fiance - they must not have done any "checks" since she had been in jail 6 months prior, and i would imagine it would be hard to arrange these details from a jail cell

stephen Podliska wrote:
3) The TIMING on "this" ..... MAY BE VERY VERY IMPORTANT (from what I have heard)....
... is all this very recent, years old, or what?????

it's been almost 2 years now since child was returned to mother.....

stephen Podliska wrote:
4) What are of the country/county did this occur, (if I may ask)... to learn how things are done... in that area?? (I am now only Familure with the San Jaquine Calif. aspects of this).

they are in (i assume they are still there) shasta county (redding) CA

stephen Podliska wrote:
From what I have heard (coming from a co-worker who has/is a foster parent)...... SOCIAL SERVICES should HAVE BEEN or may be CURRENTLY NOW... making EFFORTS to place the CHILD into a FAMILY MEMBERS CARE.... IN ADDITION TO ASSIGNING IMIDEATE FOSTER CARE!!... so long as the "potential family members household has been EXAMINED AT LENGTH to be "appropriate and beneficial" for the care of the child........ (yet "this".. process does not happen quickly... from what I have heard do to the INVESTIGATIVE process!!!).......

they never "investigated" the nephew's home.... if they would have they would have found an officer in the navy, living on base, with best mommy/daddy/3 children in the world - a PERFECT set-up for my little niece

stephen Podliska wrote:
Anywho...... at this point, so long as the CHILD has not been adopted, it still looks like, SHE can be placed into the care of a family member (from what I understand, thus far)!

if i was a grandmother to the child, i would have had some "rights" but since i am an aunt, i do not count, apparently -

stephen Podliska wrote:
Again, sorry for not getting back to you sooner!!

no problem, i am glad to have you helping me "think outside the box" on this one...

love you, steve, for your care, interest, positive attitude and enthusiasm
hugcc
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 am

flower
Hippie

my youngest sister rolled a jeep at 29 and i tried like anything to claim her 10 yr old son..several court dates and lawyers..but the druggie divorced dad from florida got him..
it was agony for all concerned..but the father spent all her money and then turned the kid over to his mother..she who had done such a wonderous job on him
anyway..my nephew came back at 18 to see if there was any more money and that was the last we have seen of him..
however..it does have a good ending..he married and has reproduced three offspring and his wife has gotten in touch with my mom
to let her know about her great grandkids...they do cards at holidays..and it is better than nothing
and for what it's worth..he is doing ok..steady job and responsible and loving according to his gem of a wife..

so hang in there..it may be years before you know anything..but turn it over to the universe and the great spirit to do what is best ..
only put out absolute happy thoughts on her being a wonderful and happy child..

hugv
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:22 am

sky otter wrote:

so hang in there..it may be years before you know anything..but turn it over to the universe and the great spirit to do what is best ..
only put out absolute happy thoughts on her being a wonderful and happy child..

hugv

this is what i had resolved to do, otter
that is, until steve put it out there that there were problems which cannot be "solved" - 10% of me wants him to realize maybe there are problems with no solutions / 90% of me wants him to shed light on possible solution
this situation really and truly is the only "problem" i have
guess i am lucky
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:36 pm

WOW great to hear F.Self & Dr. WineHippie that.....

this OPPORTUNITY 4 IMPROVEMENT....is thought to be....

.... the only "problem" you have :) :)

AND thus.. I too... WOULD AGREE... with YOU being VERY LUCKY... IN DEED!!! cheers

So returning to the discussion....

... & THANK YOU... 4 a whole lot of good additional information from all your related posts and commentary!!!

And just to ensure... we have as good information "as we can get"... to continue this FUN LOVING OPPORTUNITY DISCUSSION ... a few more CLARIFICATION realted questions before we GO INTO MORE SOLUTION RELATED OPPORTUNITES......

From your two comments below, the understanding "I currently have"... is the child is back with her mother???? Is this the "current status" of the child or is she (the child) going in and out of her mother's care?

"no - at 12 month hearing for parental rights, the child was returned to her.... she said she had place to live, she said she had a job, she said she had a fiance - they must not have done any "checks" since she had been in jail 6 months prior, and i would imagine it would be hard to arrange these details from a jail cell"

& "it's been almost 2 years now since child was returned to mother".....
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:54 pm

we lost all contact that day in court, steve....

months later, we received a call from my niece -
we were so excited to hear her voice! we could also
hear her mommy's voice in the background, coaching
her on what to say. basically she "wanted to know" if
we knew where our other sister was living.... the one
meth mommy sponged off for years, the one she stole
jewelry from, the one she stole a car from, the one in
whose garage she would meet up with meth friends
and customers at 3 am

good god, and CPS was totally captivated with my sister,
the meth mommy, i still don't believe it

needless to say, we did NOT disclose where my sister was
as a matter of fact she had a restraining order out against
meth mommy, something she had to do while CPS was
investigating her "suitability" as caretaker while meth
mommy was in jail..... this sister let meth mommy bring
baby angel home from hospital and then could not enforce
any house rules because meth mommy would threaten to
take baby and go .... this sister woke up to get child off
to school, made sure she ate, took bath, etc... meth mommy,
if she was around during the day, was passed out

the only reason my sister does not have the little girl now
is that she was hospitalized for months - by the time she got
released, the court had returned the child to meth mommy
and as a family, every single one of us, we were cut off. it is
the mother's right to do that.

by the way, as far as that phone call months ago, we were
asked by the child for my nephew's phone number... when we
talked to him later, he said she wanted to know how much money
he had - odd question from a then 7 yr old, dontcha think?
Back to top Go down
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:45 pm

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I am.... just begining to get a better "BIGGER PICTURE" of the WHOLE DYNAMICS of this OPPORTUNITY 4 IMPORVEMENT!!!!!

WOW... & I really have a much better feel for ALL THE RELATED EMOTIONS tied to what has been going on!!

... AND... from the FEELING that I am getting IF WE WERE TO TIE EVERYTHING TOGETHER and OR IF YOU HAD.... A MAJIC WAND TO SOLVE THE WHOLE ISSUE HERE NOW:

... perhaps THE REAL TARGET/OPPORTUNITY IS..... THAT WILL BRING YOU MORE AND MORE JOY COMFORT AND PLEASURE (tied to this is)??:

... TO BE AT/ON GOOD TERMS with "this wonderful loving" SISTER of yours &.....

... TO KNOW/EXPERIENCE (first hand)..

... THAT HER DAUGHTER IS BEING WELL CARED 4
????

AND PLEASE KNOW.... I REALLY HONESTLY BELIEVE....(my statement)... IS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE!!!

AND ALSO.. PLEASE KNOW... THIS... IS/WAS.... only MY suggested INTENTION....

..... TO BE REAL.. (I BELIEVE)... such STATEMENTS.... should come from YOU!!!!

Thus... if you could confirm IN YOUR OWN WORDS YOUR BEST INTENTIONS with WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO: SEE, FEEL, HEAR, SPEAK, and REALIZE.... regarding both from your SISTER and her CHILD....... ... WE CAN GO ON FROM HERE!!

.. I KNOW/BELIEVE.... ALL THIS... IS ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....   OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK... so I am drunk and posting at my FAVORITE FORUM....
Page 1 of 1