the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Last night photon energy increase

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dean Plejaren

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Last night photon energy increase Empty
PostSubject: Last night photon energy increase   Last night photon energy increase Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:39 am

Hey it's nice to see some people here again example Linda, DD, zuni. I got banned over at AV practically for no reason at all and that made me realize hey, Michael is a liar. Along with HC. You know? He lied about me and what I said, he lied about my character. And then he banned me. Not only did he ban me actually. But all the computers within the radius of I dunno 50 kilometers from where I live. Which I think is god dam hilarious. He must be really really scared of me for some reason.

Anyway to the topic.

Last night was some crazy ass energy. Never felt anything like it. The earth literally was so shook up with this flare of photon energy that it wiped out the internet servers on my computer. I have wireless. And it just interrupted the signal.

So I sat there is the dark spinning out like I was on mushrooms. Except I wasn't. The photon energy started to do weird things to my brain. I could feel the world turning on it's axis and i'm stumbling around thinking wait humans, no they are just part of the wall the ground everything is connected as me.

Then everything started to look like it was an optical illusion. My brain is making this entire thing up I'm dreaming none of this is real.

I can't really explain it but this always happens when there is energy flares in the spiritual. Which is correlated I know to global warming.

But this time the wave was so strong that I thought oh my god we are coming up to 2012 then what.....Something totally bizarre is going to be unveiled and it will be a huge roller coaster. This is only the beginning and it's getting bizarre. Everything is coming together different connections that previously weren't connected all coming into one thoughtform.

So I was sitting there trying to brace myself for this crazy energy but still not understanding. The energy made me demand in my head what is reality what is this......and what the hell is going on. I could see almost past the veil but it was still too hidden and then I feel asleep.

When I woke up the photogenic energy level was back to normal again and the internet signal came back up.

These energy bursts are happening more frequently and getting more intense and the energy level keeps rising all the time. The nights and days continue to go quicker and quicker.

Peace

oh an thanks linda for giving me the link.
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Last night photon energy increase   Last night photon energy increase Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:44 pm

Buckle up - its going to be a bumpy ride :)
Back to top Go down
capreycorn
capreycorn

Number of posts : 92
Humor : sometimes
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Last night photon energy increase   Last night photon energy increase Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:21 am

guess it`s because our solar system reached the photon belt back in 1996...
maybe it won`t be so bumpy this time...
Back to top Go down
http://capreycorn.gaia.com/
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Last night photon energy increase   Last night photon energy increase Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 1:39 am

A few years ago while i was doing my meditation thing, i had a picture form in my head. I saw myself walking into a snow white room, white furniture, a room with no windows.

I closed the door behind me and went over to a chair and set down, I noticed another door to what i thought to be the rear of the room and I had information come from within me that told me I would be going out that other door in a short time.

I was also wearing snow white clothes, pants and shirt and after a while I knew it was time for me to go out the rear door and as I got up to leave the room, information came to me again saying I was going to the earth to be born as soon as I left the room.

So I guess this was a pre-birth memory of just prior to coming here.

After I left the room I had no knowledge of movement or anything, the picture just left me as quick as it came. It was like being in a waiting room, LOL.

clubbing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last night photon energy increase   Last night photon energy increase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last night photon energy increase
Page 1 of 1