the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ANCHOR

Go down 
+2
WineHippie
Gabriel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:21 pm

For what it is worth, You have come under attack lately because of your views of Obama. Let me say for one, that I do not agree with your views of Obama, BUT I UNDERSTAND YOUR OPINION, AND I THINK THAT TELLS ME OF THE PLACE OF YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH. I FOR ONE DO NOT HATE YOU OR DISLIKE YOU, ON THE CONTRARY, YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO OFFER TO THIS FORUM AND I FOR ONE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR GREAT REPORTS. YOU ARE A SENTIENT BEING TRYING TO WORK OUT YOUR COMPLETION AS WE ALL HAVE, AND BECAUSE YOU DO NOT THINK LIKE ME, I SHOULD HATE YOU OR ATTACK YOU IS TO ME AN UNREAL PLACE TO DWELL IN. AND A SCARY PLACE TO BE.

I love you Anchor, and please do not let your spirit be quenched, as I am sure you will not.
Back to top Go down
WineHippie
Contributor
WineHippie

Number of posts : 4229
Humor : my sides hurt ...
Registration date : 2009-01-23

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 pm

was just listening to the david icke melbourne presentation...
finished part 1 and i think it relates, here
we are all part of consciousness, perceiving in different
ways
i share with you, you share with me, we all share with
each other - then perhaps we will see the bigger picture

so

i am open to all of you, i appreciate the different experiences,
and i thank you
Back to top Go down
http://doggone2009.blogspot.com
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:15 pm

I love you my dear sister, your take is awesome and correct as I see it. We all must remember that physical death is but the beginning of life.

It is the indian thing, this is a good day to die.
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:31 pm

I really like this forum its very down to earth the people here are great and very non judgmental i hope what is happening to Anchor is not coming from this site .
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Guys I am completely well. If I am under attack in any other manner than by challenges on forums, then I am blessed with being unaware of it. I have good protection. There is nothing to worry about.

I must say that seeing this thread was somewhat unexpected. I will come back online later - but I am going to do some work with the Fire The Grid II and I need to prepare.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

A..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:48 pm

I love you Anchor.
Back to top Go down
Lightning222

Number of posts : 2198
Humor : most definitely
Registration date : 2009-07-26

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:53 pm

I would just like to add that we have had our recent differences Anchor but it was never anything personal. I respect everyone's right to express their opinions and differences. We all have our purpose.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:09 am

wonderful thoughts by all, as a friend of mine might say, raise the frequency.....
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:11 am

Don't you just love American Politics ?

Caesar divides and conquers.

Better to be the barbarian who doesn't want to come in those gates.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:39 am

Very well said LongHunter. The whole idea of politics is as you said divide and conquer, and for the most part I try not to ever talk about it for those reasons, but of course it comes up once in a while.

I also enjoyed the mind picture you painted, when you say, better to be the barbarian.....LOL.
Back to top Go down
LongHunter
LongHunter

Number of posts : 562
Humor : If necessary
Registration date : 2009-02-22

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:30 pm

I realize this may cause a stir among the more patriotic, but my heart never was in it all. Think it was back in 4th grade when I stopped saying the pledge of allegiance. Stopped putting my hand over my heart. It was about the same time I looked abit deeper into The Manifest Destiny of the United States and the Institution of Slavery.

I would of believed in the greatness of America if the founding fathers would of abolished slavery and ceased all westward expansion that led to genocide of Native People back on July 4 1776 when it was decreeded all men are created equal.

As of late, like others in this land, held in bondage by 'The System' have come to have a great dislike and mistrust for those who hold sway around those 50 fires both left and right of their leaping flames.

Hate to sound non-caring or selfish but at this point in time I'm more concerned with the well being of my family and what's left of my friends rather than a government and citizens who allowed people like Dick Cheney and George Bush two terms in high office. Mind you I'm not letting Obama off easy either as I feel he's working for the same shadowy figures who employed the former administration.

Somewhat forced to live within their system, I have to work, take their wages and pay taxes to them like many others. I don't have to believe their propaganda or join in with one side or another. *I'd soon kick Ed Shultz in the ass as I would Rush Limbaugh or Lou Dobbs as they are no more than shills with the oratory skills of a sideshow barker

Friends should not be at a place where they can be boosted into ill feelings by these divide and conquering types.

I can offer no apologies if there are some who have become offended by my words, but to say anything else would take away from me being myself which is a freedom of sorts. When I think of a Force Within one's self, rising above the parroted political propaganda comes to mind. Not friends squabbling over what these proffessional manipulators spew out upon almost all venues of communication, social, media, informative or otherwise. It really sunk in a few years back while at a county Spring Festival and parade when a local political figure attempted to court support and give my daughter a small American flag that had written on the wooden rod - MADE IN CHINA.

Do what you must, but I don't want to be a part of that.

* note - Purely metaphorical and not a threat against any Radio or Television Personality
Back to top Go down
Northern Boy
Northern Boy

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-26

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:49 pm

You are not selfish at all but seeing with eyes wide open . You caught the message long before me LH And I can only hope to attain the words of wisdom you share with us
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ANCHOR Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANCHOR   ANCHOR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANCHOR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the force is withIN you !!!!!! :: General Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: