the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's Time by Mark Husson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

It's Time by Mark Husson Empty
PostSubject: It's Time by Mark Husson   It's Time by Mark Husson Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:36 pm

It's Time
by Mark S. Husson

Greetings everyone!

In his book, Outliers, Malcolm Gladwell, says, [paraphrasing] Some of the most brilliant psychologists in the fields of Expertise Research attempted to figure out how long you have to work at something before you get really good. The Answer was overwhelmingly consistent: 10,000 hours of apprenticing and practice before you can be proficient. Every great classical composer without exception composes for at least 10 years before they wrote their masterpieces. Mozart wrote garbage at 11 and his first great masterpiece at 22.

10,000 hours is about 4 hours a day for 10 years. One of the conclusions one can surmise from this is that regardless of your intelligence, regardless of the privileges afforded you; what you're going to be incredible at is something you're truly passionate about - why else would you put that kind of time into it?

it's no coincidence that I'm discussing passionate goals as we slide through the middle part of this incredible cycle of Three Eclipses in a row! This kind of intensity is certainly welcomed by many of us who feel that it would take nothing short of a bomb to create the changes we would like to see. These eclipses illuminate the parts of our lives that need nourished, that's what the Moon does, it says, "I deeply need this to fulfil my souls urges."

That's why so many of us are hearing about relationship difficulties. The Moon wants to be fulfilled and when major eclipses are visiting us for 6 straight weeks, those desires get pretty intense. If you are in one of those struggling relationships, this week could prove pivotal.

The Moon is entering the second half of the Zodiac this week as it kicks us off with the sign of Libra. it's perfect how we get to start our week with the Moon in the sign that governs our relationships. Now be warned that as the Moon gets deeper into the zodiac, the issues become more complex and what was once a seemingly small thing could easily be perceived as a matter of life or death (emphasis on the word "Perceived").

The general tone this week could be likened to riding one of the most glamorous roller coaster rides in the world. There are moments of breathtaking ease and moments of sudden drops and surprising turns - if you can keep your inner observer on you'll be able to laugh and scream with just the right amount of volume to be taken seriously but not so much that you scare people. There is a little bit of (what's the scientific word) "communication crap" in the middle of the week but it will truly be clarifying IF you stay as honest as you can. (I do hate to admit that my truths are as fickle as my moods - today THIS is my truth and tomorrow it could be THAT but at least I'm consistently honest about it).

We're in the very middle of the last eclipse cycle so the heat is on!

—Now is the time that your beliefs may be challenged (be grateful).

—Now is the time when the relationship could take an unexpected turn (which ever way it turns, be grateful).

—Now is the time when it's most important to proclaim your ignorance by remembering that what you think the problem is, is probably not the problem (be grateful).

—Now is the time to realize that you probably have a good 10,000 hours in on surviving life and its perpetual annoyances (okay, you don't have to be so grateful about this one).

Finally, when I was at I Can Do It San Diego, I sat in the audience to see lovely Louise. One thing Libras have is an innate ability to know what to say to bring balance to a room. The first words out of her mouth were "You can relax, Big Mama is here!" to which she received an ovation.

Under these powerful feminine moon cycles, we have to find the words that will give us that feeling that Louise gave to the room. I just heard mine; it said, "Oh- they deliver in 30 minutes or it's free!"

Until Next Week,

I'm With You On the Quest!

Mark

Lets talk more this week on Hay House Radio, Tuesdays at 9:30am Pacific time.

JULY 27
MOON in LIBRA
Moon Void of Course 7:54 pm (PDT) – 3:56 am Tuesday
This is not your usual Monday. This week starts off with very sweet and harmonious energy with the Moon in Libra the sign of balance, harmony and partnership. She makes multiple connections with other planets in mental air signs including Venus in Gemini and the trio of planets in Aquarius, Jupiter, Chiron and Neptune. In your minds eye, picture planet Earth in the center of a sacred triangle with the Moon connecting with these planets and holding patterns of loving, peaceful, and cooperative energy around the circumference. This could end up feeling like a magical day where it's easy to see someone else's point of view, and cooperation and teamwork are valued more highly than personal agendas and conflict.

One side of the sacred triangle is formed by the love goddess Venus connecting most precisely with Neptune. Neptune encourages Venus to transcend her limitations and gives us all a glimpse of joy, true compassion and what it feels like to be embraced in the arms of unconditional and eternal love. This is one of those days when it's wise to ‘stock up on the feel good energy; it's like saving for a rainy day. Take in all the goodness and goodwill so that you will have something to remember and draw against on those days when life's events try to convince you otherwise.

As a child of the divine, Peace and Joy are my birthright.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JULY 28
MOON in SCORPIO
Well this isn't exactly the rainy day we were forecasting, but a few clouds on the horizon could dampen the high spirits and visions of yesterday. The Moon slipped into intense Scorpio overnight acting like an emotional wake up call. As the first quarter phase of the lunar cycle ends, the Moon squares the Sun in Leo and we do a reality check of the progress we are making on our goals. Powerful Scorpio is not overly impressed with the public bravado of Leo and reminds us to not let the need for approval be our guide. A square between Venus (love and attraction) and Uranus (individuality) could signal a change in direction in relationships or finances. Ever the optimist, I'm thinking lotto jackpot! Ok so it's not likely, but when Uranus is involved, expect the unexpected.

I release and forgive all thoughts that oppose the truth of my wholeness, peace and joy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JULY 29
MOON in SCORPIO
Nothing much going on in the cosmic dance today other than an understanding connection between the Scorpio Moon and disciplined Saturn in Virgo. This connection helps us keep our eye on the ball and get things accomplished. So get to work! Use this focus to take care of details, update your files, finish up that job you have been procrastinating or get started on that project that's been sitting on the back burner. Beware of being overly critical however. Scorpio is determined and aggressive when it sets its mind on something and Virgo is a perfectionist – she coined the phrase ‘God is in the details. Working in tandem these energies can help us tackle even the most mundane job or task, but today we might be better off working alone where we can focus our energies on getting the job done without diverting our attention into social niceties. Of course we might not have the luxury of ‘working alone. Just remember to stay focused on your end goals and use the fastidiousness of Virgo and the passion of Scorpio to identify the best steps in that direction. We often don't really know or recognize what is in our own best interests. If seemingly critical feedback comes your way, stay open and think about whether or not it could be the needed correction to your course.

Today I look for the truth and see the lesson in each situation and circumstance.

JULY 30
MOON in SCORPIO / SAGITTARIUS
Moon Void of Course 5:54 am (PDT) – 1:10 pm
The emotional heaviness of pensive Scorpio is lifted as the Moon accelerates into philosophical Sagittarius. The emotional pitch moves to idealism with maybe some risk-taking overtones. This can be a restless Moon when we suddenly get the urge for adventure and travel, even if it's just in our hearts and minds. The messenger planet Mercury at 23 Leo opposes extroverted Jupiter in Aquarius possibly breaking down some of the normal inhibitions that keep us from becoming Chatty Cathy and spilling our guts. We could be in for some ‘tall tales' today as people might have the tendency to exaggerate or get carried away. With this energy you may be more willing to talk about your ideas and feelings. It might be a good opportunity to heal some pent-up emotions by releasing them through talking things over with a friend or professional. Just hearing your thoughts out loud can be healing and therapeutic.

I speak of wholeness and prosperity. My words uplift and inspire others.

JULY 31
MOON in SAGITTARIUS

It's more of the same today with a happy Sagittarius Moon. But today Mercury opposes spiritual giant Neptune. Thinking and communications could get a little confusing and more dreamlike as Neptune dissolves some of our usual defenses and barriers. The outlook is positive for dreaming and thinking big.

Venus moves into domestic Cancer today at 6:28 pm (PDT). Expect that home, family, security and balancing home with career issues will become an important focus over the next four weeks. When Venus is here, we expect our lovers and partners to be faithful and nurturing. Look for ways to cherish and care for those you love.

I am committed to loving others honestly by encouraging their full development.

August 1
MOON in SAGITTARIUS / CAPRICORN
Moon Void of Course 10:42 pm (PDT) – 1:08 am Sunday
It's an all day hopeful Sag Moon. (The Moon doesn't move into serious Capricorn until the wee hours of Sunday morning.) A dose of optimism will come in handy when Venus, newly situated into security-conscious Cancer is opposed by Pluto in Capricorn. Venus barely has gotten her feet wet in the tide pool of Cancer when Pluto demands an accounting. Remember Pluto breaks down, transforms and builds back up again. In this case it's our values, what we love. Like a surprise quiz, Pluto will demand that we explain our priorities, and challenge us to look at what we really value. What is worth protecting in your life? The great thing about this type of energy is that it gives us the chance to get clear on what is important to us and clear away the clutter.

I release my past and any negative beliefs about it.

AUGUST 2
MOON in CAPRICORN
We will wake up to the ambitious energy of a Moon in Capricorn whose mantra is work, duty and discipline. (Not exactly what I want to hear first thing on a Sunday morning – I'd much prefer to sleep in and wake to the sputtering noises and the aroma of an espresso maker.) But alas, to everything there is a season. Capricorn's restriction is often a needed antidote to the overindulgence of spirited Sagittarius. It's actually very good timing since Mercury moves into Virgo today at 4:07 pm (PDT). Both our emotional nature (symbolized by the Moon) and our thinking mental processes (Mercury) will move from energetic fire signs into grounded earth. It makes for a nice convergence of energy – maybe not quite as exciting as the triangle of energy in air signs on Monday, but cohesive and useful nevertheless.

I expect only the best to happen and it does.

www.12house.com
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: It's Time by Mark Husson   It's Time by Mark Husson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:22 am

Nice posts Sky, kind of a running daily account.
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: It's Time by Mark Husson   It's Time by Mark Husson Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:02 am

flower yeah Gabe

i always like to wait till the period is over and see how well these guys do..but thought
some one else might like it going forward..
rockin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time by Mark Husson   It's Time by Mark Husson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Time by Mark Husson
Page 1 of 1