the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Empty
PostSubject: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 pm

And a fantastic read is "Atlantis, Alien Visitation, and Genetic Manipulation" by Tsarion himself
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Symbolism is everywhere.

Coincidence that Cadillac has a model STS. Service to Others....not likely.

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Ny_08_cadillac_sts
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Yep, once your eyes have opened up, you just can't believe how you never noticed that their signatures are placed everywhere. EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Speaking of cars

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Subaru10

“Subaru” is a Japanese word meaning “unite.” It is also a term identifying the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation Taurus that includes six stars visible to the average eye. According to Greek mythology, Atlas’, the Greek God of weightlifting and burdens, daughters turned into this group of stars. In 1953, five Japanese companies merged to form Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. The new corporation adopted the “Subaru” cluster of stars as its official logo for its line of automobiles.

http://www.gunaxin.com/car-logo-meaning-symbolism/5109
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 pm

How about the Acura symbol. Mason imagery. compass

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism 2009-tl_0

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism S_and_C_360x360
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am

Ok did anyone ever wonder why is there 24 hours in a day? Why not 20 or 16?

Well when you research it

Quote :
The 12-hour clock can be traced back as far as Mesopotamia and Ancient Egypt,[4] but also has roots in Ancient India.[citation needed] The lengths of the ancient hours varied seasonally, always with 12 hours from sunrise to sunset and 12 hours from sunset to sunrise.[citation needed] In Egypt the hour beginning and ending each half-day (four hours each day) were considered twilight hours.[citation needed] An Egyptian sundial for daylight use[5] and an Egyptian water clock for nighttime use found in the tomb of Pharaoh Amenhotep I,[6] both dating to c. 1500 BC, divided these periods into 12 hours each.

The Romans also used a 12-hour clock: daylight was divided into 12 equal hours
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12-hour_clock

So we have equal amount of light and dark. Balance. Polarity.

But back to the number 12. It is everywhere. Constellations,zodiacs,disciples,months,eggs,....you know the rest.

What about helixes. Well we have 2 strands but according to the Pleiadians we should have 12 and in alignment with the 12 chakras of the universe.

Sooooo, once again the PTB are telling us 12 is important because it is everywhere, but are not telling us why it is so important. That is left up to us to figure out.

I will leave this topic with this crop circle.

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Uk2008be4
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 am

Reunite wrote:
Speaking of cars

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Subaru10

“Subaru” is a Japanese word meaning “unite.” It is also a term identifying the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation Taurus that includes six stars visible to the average eye. According to Greek mythology, Atlas’, the Greek God of weightlifting and burdens, daughters turned into this group of stars. In 1953, five Japanese companies merged to form Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. The new corporation adopted the “Subaru” cluster of stars as its official logo for its line of automobiles.

So should we call you RE--Subaru? Sorry that was bad.

Good info, I did not know this.

I don't know if it is the same everywhere, but here in Canada the stereotypical person that drives a Subaru would be one that you might call a "tree hugger" type. People that are trying to conserve and preserve the environment. Loving people that are NOT tied up in materialistic type cars. Perhaps sub-consciously attracted to the Pleiadians?
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:25 am

Mic, you are so smart and on top of everything!! good job clap
Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate all your in depth research and glorious intuition.
Thanks for being here my friend. :giveflowers:
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 am

Linda wrote:
Mic, you are so smart and on top of everything!! good job clap
Did I ever tell you how much I appreciate all your in depth research and glorious intuition.
Thanks for being here my friend. :giveflowers:

You are far too kind Linda. Thanks for the flowers.

It is funny something will just pop into my head. Most things just seem to make sense now that we are looking at things differently.
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:22 pm

micjer wrote:

So should we call you RE--Subaru? Sorry that was bad.

Good info, I did not know this.

I don't know if it is the same everywhere, but here in Canada the stereotypical person that drives a Subaru would be one that you might call a "tree hugger" type. People that are trying to conserve and preserve the environment. Loving people that are NOT tied up in materialistic type cars. Perhaps sub-consciously attracted to the Pleiadians?

You got a chuckle out of me lol!
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 pm

scratch

http://www.michaeltsarion.com/

sometimes i wonder about this guy..he seems to good to be true... questionb
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:12 pm

Look at the flag that represents the WHO... symbolic of something synester or what?

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism 12
Back to top Go down
micjer
micjer

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Not only does he give the devils' hand sign, watch near the end he cups his hand so that it makes 6 6 6 . This stuff is everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Tsarion - Symbolism   Michael Tsarion - Symbolism Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Tsarion - Symbolism
Page 1 of 1