the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jordan Maxwell is Back

Go down 
+2
Linda
Reunite
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Jordan Maxwell is Back Empty
PostSubject: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:05 pm

I just received an email from Adam Davis who is from Truth Movement Australia.

Quote :
Yesterday I left Fraser Island on a Barge which sailed a hundred or so back backers
back to the mainland and suddenly I felt a rumble in my pocket, and then another rumble,
and then another ten rumbles! It was my mobile phone, I had 15 missed calls.

The majority of the missed called were from Guy Anand, the Melbourne TMA meet ups
organiser. I had a listen to the first message he left me:

'Adam it's Guy, I have some amazing news please call me when you have a second!'

I called him straight away.

The first words out of his mouth gave me goosebumps.

'Jordan Maxwell wants to speak in Australia, it will be his first presentation in over 9 years'.

I had asked Jordan to come out in speak back at the start of the year, when David Icke
came to speak. And the email I received from Jordan was sad and upsetting.

'I'm run down, I'm tired and depressed, and too be honest with you Adam I fear for my life most days,
I've spent my entire life telling others my research for free, which I don't regret, but it doesn't change my
situation. I have had to care for my sick brother in a one bedroom apartment these last few years'. Jordan's email read.

Needless to say I was pretty gutted at the time, and vowed to help him as much as I could.

Six months have passed since our first communications with each other, and Guy mentioned that
Jordan is now ready to get back on his feet and get his message out.

And Australia will be where that takes place.

Bring it on..I would love to see the guy.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:28 am

You will love him.

In May I had the pleasure of spending some time talking to Jordan Maxwell during the breaks when I attended the UFO conference in San Diego.
I was so surprised to see him there because he was not a speaker on the program that day.

Jose Escamilla, Dr. Roger Leir, George Noory, Giorgio Tsoukalos, Jason Martell, Erik Poltorak and a few other speakers discussed topics like:

UFO cover-up and secret space programs
Scientific analysis of alien implants recovered
The search for Planet X
Ancient Astronaut Theory
What will happen in 2012?
Was ancient man visited by gods or aliens?
What is hidden on the Moon?

I found Jordan to be soft spoken and very kind. He told me about his bad luck, why he has stayed out of the limelight and about his brother. He talked about seeing aliens since he was a young boy and we shared some stories. He invited me to come over to see him since he only lives about 2 hours away, but we have not set a date yet.

I wished he would have been a speaker that day, but I think that he just came to hang out with all the other speakers and perhaps to get a feel on speaking again. George Noory made him stand up and raved about him.
The meeting was just fantastic. I was also impressed that Dr. Leir and Jose were very down to Earth people with no egos when I met them.

I think Jason wanted this meeting to be intimate so that we could talk to each other and also to be able to ask questions. I am not sure, but I think there were only about 50 to 70 people who attended.

There was also some very interesting people in the audience. One woman was an ET archeologist from Canada who became my instant friend. We spent a few days hanging out after the seminar and we still stay in touch. Her stories on what she has seen throughout the years and all over the world are amazing.
Another instant friend was a wonderful retired military air traffic controller who lives close by. Everybody there had a story to tell.
It was great to see people sharing all that they know or what they have seen.

I believe the truth will be coming out about many things soon and I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:22 am

Does anyone have an explanation as to why Jordan Maxwell, ( I forget his real name )
speaks so highly of Helen Blavatsky and Alice Bailey, both of whom are Luciferians and Theosophists.?? scratch

Tom.
Back to top Go down
Linda
Linda

Number of posts : 2496
Humor : Of Course!

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:19 am

Tom, I know you have never trusted Jordan because of this and I really don't why he has praised them.
One thing I do know about Jordan is that he knows about the hidden controllers and that is why he is fearful. We talked about this.
I think many at one point or another have been brainwashed or mind controlled to believe certain things, especially if they are too close to the truth.

Nobody has all the answers, just bits and pieces. We both know how deception works and even if Jordan at one point said something about those two, I still believe other things that he has shared.
He has a lot to offer as far as hidden knowledge and ancient history.
Perhaps you have to know some things about the darkside in order to really know the light.

It would be silly and wrong to trust just one person's view on anything. I just take certain things from different people if my instincts tell me it's true, and if my own experiences can confirm it.

Jordan has been through a lot and I feel as if he wants to help others, especially during these times.
There are definitely some things that he claims that I don't agree with.
In the end, we still have to find our own answers from within because that's where all the answers are.
Back to top Go down
http://wheresoulsreside.com/
micjer
micjer

Number of posts : 5325

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:23 am

pilgrim wrote:
Does anyone have an explanation as to why Jordan Maxwell, ( I forget his real name )
speaks so highly of Helen Blavatsky and Alice Bailey, both of whom are Luciferians and Theosophists.?? scratch

Tom.

I noticed that also and is the one thing that bothers me about him. Also some of his words' meanings I think are a bit of a stretch or not right.

However he does have a tremendous amount of info to share and is very informative.

toast
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Jordan Maxwell has done much to advance the collective understanding of the bigger picture.

On Toms post, I would simply observe that one has to study both sides of a coin to get its true measure.

A..
Back to top Go down
pilgrim

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:24 pm

Anchor wrote:
Jordan Maxwell has done much to advance the collective understanding of the bigger picture.

On Toms post, I would simply observe that one has to study both sides of a coin to get its true measure.

A..

I would agree with you Anchor. Here is a Youtube video ( two parts) in which that
great hero, Bill Cooper, seemingly debunks Maxwell and points out some things in which Maxwell would have people believe as fact, but when pointed out by Cooper, he readily admits are actually symbolic. ( in part two) The videos also has some other interesting points to make such as Maxwell stating that Manly P. Hall, another luciferian and theosophist, was a very good friend. This proves nothing obviously, but he sure has some strange 'bed-fellows'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqHcn1iBc24&NR=1

I'm not debunking Maxwell here, but I am certainly very wary of him.
By the way, I love Bill Cooper but I don't always agree with him either.., especially when he
virtually called David Icke a 'scumbag' in his early days.
We have always to look for the lie mixed with the truth,
Ain't life fun!
Back to top Go down
Anchor
Anchor

Number of posts : 1441
Humor : Some
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:02 pm

Jordan Maxwell has a major downer on David Icke as well.

I dont really listen a lot to these guys anymore. Its all blah blah blah, illuminati, blah blah blah.

I still do from time to time, but they have sort of run out of things to say that are not a rehash of the same story. "Bad guys keep good guys in a box and take all thier stuff away"

Box is made by brick walls - built by "teachers"

Hey TEACHERS leave those kids alone.

A..

PS: (No) Apologies for the surrealism that crept into this post. My life is pretty surreal at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Reunite
Reunite

Number of posts : 4993
Humor : Dry and Wet

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:08 pm

Actually David Icke focused a large part of his presentation in Melbourne on solutions and how to become empowered.
Back to top Go down
shechaiyah
shechaiyah

Number of posts : 118
Humor : could sure use some.
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:33 pm

Maxwell gives out his best work. He's not perfect, but nobody's perfect.

Glad to hear he's still in there pitching for the Truth side.

Shech--
Back to top Go down
http://www.abidemiracles.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jordan Maxwell is Back   Jordan Maxwell is Back Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jordan Maxwell is Back
Page 1 of 1