the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crystal Cautions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Crystal Cautions Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Cautions   Crystal Cautions Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 am

flower
this is an interest concept i haven't come across before but makes sense

Crystal Cautions

This page contains geological data that cautions one when using certain types of crystals/minerals. While most in the metaphysical/spiritual community only speak of the higher purpose properties, common sense must be taken into consideration when using these on a physical level. This page is a cautionary measure on stones that may be harmful in certain situations or specific types of minerals (raw versus tumbled, Fibrous versus crystallized or mass) , whether it be in Elixirs or prolonged holding, bathing, touching to skin, etc.

It is not meant to perpetuate fear or anxiety, but instead to educate and share our deep respect for the crystal and mineral kingdom. Most on the list are geared toward internal use with a few being cautionary for external use. A good rule of thumb is to make sure you wash your hands after using any crystal/mineral. It keeps our mineral friends clean and is a great way to show respect to ourselves and our crystal/mineral family.

Pay particular attention to the list when you are working with raw/natural specimens. I do not think tumbled stones, for the most part, would be harmful, with a few exceptions, such as Realgar.

NOTE: Before making any elixir or charging any water, it is a good idea to double check for any possible toxicity that may occur, if using several stones in combination, for elemental reactions between the stones. In fact, it would be best if each stone charges in its own container of water as opposed to putting four or five stones in the same container.

If you have any doubt, simply place the crystal/stone around and outside of the container.

a list follows at the link
http://www.healingcrystals.com/Crystal_Cautions_Articles_1009.html

butterfly
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Crystal Cautions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cautions   Crystal Cautions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:49 am

Your knowledge of these things is wonderful. I do not know much of stones and minerals and of what you speak, but I feel it is a good thing to know and understand these things. Your thoughts of charging water with these are particularly interesting to me and is making me want to learn more of these things. Thank you for the information, I will start learning of these things. I hope you will post more knowledge about these things as you feel led to. :lbug:
Back to top Go down
sky otter
sky otter

Number of posts : 4389
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Crystal Cautions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cautions   Crystal Cautions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:42 pm

flower

Gabe

here are a few sites you might enjoy..nothing heavy but good for looking things up

www.crystalmaster.com

http://www.astraltraveler.com/mineralogy.html

and not to sell you anything but for a look at some wow crystals..scroll down a bit to see them

http://www.thequantumawakening.com/aaaisis%20master%20crystals.htm

sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Crystal Cautions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cautions   Crystal Cautions Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am

Thank you dear Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal Cautions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Cautions   Crystal Cautions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Cautions
Page 1 of 1