the force is withIN you !!!!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just came across (what is to me)... some very good information to REMEMBER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
stephen Podliska
stephen Podliska

Number of posts : 596
Humor : YES and then some!
Registration date : 2009-02-23

just came across (what is to me)... some very good information to REMEMBER Empty
PostSubject: just came across (what is to me)... some very good information to REMEMBER   just came across (what is to me)... some very good information to REMEMBER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:50 am

From John Wolf of "windsofthesoul.com" who, to me, has a EXCELLENT PRACTICAL AND VERY REALISTIC VIEW AND UNDERSTANDING OF THE SETH MATERIAL & 4 EVERYONE's CONSIDERATION:

What I love about John's perspective on ALL THE INFORMATION he includes in these "pod casts of his"..... IS THAT HE ADDS CONTINUAL CO-SUPPORT of SCIENTIFIC EXPERIEMENTS THAT ......... ARE IN AGREEMENT WITH ALL THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho... just another SELF that I believe is ON TO SOME GREAT WAYS TO SELF EMPOWER ALL FELLOW SELFs..... TO SO REALIZE ANYTHING WE SO CHOOSE TO CREATE!!!

Steve :)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Contributor
Gabriel

Number of posts : 4957
Humor : I hope so
Registration date : 2009-01-24

just came across (what is to me)... some very good information to REMEMBER Empty
PostSubject: Re: just came across (what is to me)... some very good information to REMEMBER   just came across (what is to me)... some very good information to REMEMBER Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:12 am

Thank you for the videos Stephen.
Back to top Go down

just came across (what is to me)... some very good information to REMEMBER
Page 1 of 1